Your Financial Questions
Host Laurie A. Siebert, CPA, CFP, AEP devotes the hour to your listeners’ financial questions.
Some of the questions Laurie addressed during this broadcast, include…
- Getting ready to retire. What to do with 401k monies after retirement to supplement cash flow?
- Cashing out or rolling over teacher retirement accounts in Pennsylvania?
- What to do about bills when you lose your job but can’t find another that pays as much?
- Options for investing money sitting in a savings account, while maintaining accessible cash flow?
- How to think about and consider tax-exempt securities on the state and federal levels?
- Tax options and outcomes of deferring bonuses and commissions into the next year?
- What to consider when faced with the option of taking a lump sum out of a pension plan?
- What are some of the tax changes that may affect taxpayers this year?